amazon ad

2013年6月4日星期二

Inner Slingshot: The Key to Modern Tennis: John Escher: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

zhangjing2024.ebook你好

Book Description Free Ebook Download

Inner Slingshot: The Key to Modern Tennis
?
?

Book Description

Thanks to the internet, there is by now an unprecedented discussion community in tennis, the best of which, in my opinion, occurs at tennisplayer.net .

Tennis players who no longer are beginners may choose to continue their education in the game through structured lessons or not. Or through how-to books similar to sex manuals or perhaps not.

In the tennis books which I despise, which is nearly all of them, I will browse to page 186 for the single tip that I know can help me.

I don't want INNER SLINGSHOT: THE KEY TO MODERN TENNIS to be one of those hack books. But aside from my desire, the internet requires new literary forms if the quality of its writing is to surpass-- eventually-- that of modern paper books.

So I've made this book exceptionally personal and heartfelt, and no one has messed with it except for myself.

没有评论:

发表评论